Owings A/C Installation
A/C Installation in Owings, MD
Are you tired of sweating through the summer and shivering through the winter in Owings, Maryland? It's time to upgrade your HVAC system with a top-of-the-line A/C or heat pump installation. Say goodbye to unreliable, outdated units and hello to a comfortable home year-round. Our team of experts will work with you to find the perfect system for your home and budget, ensuring efficient and effective cooling and heating. Don't suffer through another season, call us today at 410-414-3278 and experience the difference a high-quality HVAC system can make in your life.
Whether you’re looking for an AC installation for your brand-new home or upgrading your old unit, you’ll need an expert HVAC specialist to guide you through the process. There are several factors to think about before choosing your new air conditioning unit, and Fixed Right & Guaranteed Super Techs, LLC. is here to help. Our team has years of experience matching homes to the most appropriate HVAC system. When you’re ready to replace your AC unit, count on our team to get it done right!
When Is It Time to Replace Your A/C System?
Depending on the age of your current cooling system, it may be time to consider replacement rather than repair in the event of a malfunction. A suitable time period for replacement is when the unit reaches 10 years of age, as most systems begin to deteriorate beyond this point. Nevertheless, there are several indicators that may suggest an impending failure of your cooling system, which should be taken into account:
- Increased utility bills – Sudden spikes in your monthly energy bills indicated that your AC system may be using too much energy to do its job than it used to.
- Uneven cooling – If your air conditioning system just can’t keep up with the demands of the home, it will begin to cool your home unevenly and unreliably.
- Frequent breakdowns or repairs – At a certain point multiple small repairs or system breakdowns cost more than replacing the unit and saving on the repairs of an old system.
- Loud noises – When an AC unit runs loudly or makes startling noises, it wears out or has a broken part.
- Strange smells – If your system can’t filter properly, you may smell mold growth or have more allergens circulating back into your breathable air.
When you need an air conditioner installation, or an AC replacement, count on the team at Fixed Right & Guaranteed Super Techs, LLC. We’ll ensure your system is installed correctly and runs flawlessly for years to come. Give us a call at 410-414-3278.
Recent Jobs and Reviews in Owings, MD
Job Locations and Reviews
Installed a wet switch for an air handler in an attic to protect client valuables
Changing out a defective circulator pump on an oil fired boiler in Owings
Observing dust in a blower wheel during a maintenance. Just 1/8" if dust can impede efficiency by 30%
Replacing an oil fired boiler with electric backup heat on a home in Owings
Replaced a bad indoor fan motor on a Carrier air handler. HVAC Service/ Repair
No heat repair on gibson heatpump
Notable oxidation and pitting on a flame sensor for a 90% Trane gas furnace in Owings
Replacing a condensate pump for a 90% propane furnace manufactured by Trane in Owings
Improperly sealed ductwork can cause major airflow issues in regards to client comfort.
Only 10 kw of a 15 kw heater kit is activating on a 2021 Rheem/Ruud air handler causing a low voltage short